Dr Joshua Lobb is Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing at the University of Wollongong. His stories have appeared in The Bridport Prize Anthology, Best Australian Stories, Animal Studies Journal, Text, Griffith Review and Southerly. His novel, Remission, won the LitLink Unpublished Manuscript Award in 2014, as well as two residential fellowships at Varuna, the Writers House. His ‘novel in stories’ about grief and climate change, The Flight of Birds (2019) is published by Sydney University Press. He is also part of the multi-authored project, 100 Atmospheres: Studies in Scale and Wonder (Open Humanities Press, 2019).
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!