Hannah Wu is currently studying Art History and Creative Writing at the University of Melbourne, and learning how to play the Chinese dulcimer. She has been published in Voiceworks magazine and The Big Hole, an experimental fine arts publication in Melbourne. She placed first in the poetry category for The Scroggin Prize from the University of Melbourne, and was longlisted for the Liminal Fiction Prize. She is currently writing for Island Islandart writing program at Bus Projects Gallery, and participating in the Seventh Gallery Emerging Writers Program.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!