Joel Martin is a fantasy writer and freelance editor based in Melbourne but originally hailing from Whanganui, New Zealand. He specialises in fantasy, and his love of the genre spans from sword and sorcery to epic fantasy and he is currently working on a weird fiction novel. He is the host of the monthly literary podcast The Morning Bell and the director of Speculate, a speculative fiction festival.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!