Julian Novitz is a lecturer in writing at Swinburne University of Technology. He is the author of two novels and a collection of short stories and his creative and non-fictional work has been published in a wide range of journals and anthologies. Most recently, he was the co-editor of Creative Writing with Critical Theory: Inhabitation published by Gylphi in 2018.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!