Luke Johnson is a writer and academic. His short fiction has appeared in such places as Southerly, Griffith Review, Overland, Westerly, Island, Going Down Swinging, HEAT and Mascara Review, and has won or been listed for such prizes as Josephine Ulrick Award, Elizabeth Jolley Prize, Katharine Susannah Prichard Prize, Chapter One Prize, AlburyCity Short Story Award, and two Varuna PIP fellowships.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!