Nicola Redhouse is the author of Unlike the Heart: a memoir of brain and mind (UQP). She has had short stories published in Meanjin, Kill Your Darlings, Best Australian Stories 2014 and 2015, the Big Issue Fiction Special, and performed at the Slow Canoe Live Journal. She teaches the Short Story course in RMIT’s creative writing department sessionally, and has been a co-judge for the Big Issue Fiction Special. She has worked as a book editor for publishers big and small since 2005.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!