Oliver Driscoll co-runs the Slow Canoe Live Journal, is an editorial assistant at Overland Literary Journal, a bookseller, and a sessional academic at Swinburne University. He won the 2015 Melbourne Lord Mayors Creative Writing Award for Narrative Nonfiction, and was shortlisted for the 2019 Dorothy Hewett Award for an Unpublished Manuscript. His work has been published in Kill Your Darlings, Sleepers, Going Down Swinging, Meanjin, Cordite and Rabbit, among other places.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!