Paul Dalla Rosa is a writer based in Melbourne, Australia. His short fiction has appeared in Granta, Meanjin, and NY Tyrant. He is currently undertaking his Ph.D. at RMIT University studying ‘the real’ within contemporary fiction.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!