Robbie started his bookselling career at Dymocks over 20 years ago where he learnt the nuts and bolts of customer service and bookselling. He went on to Tim’s Bookshop and a stint as the business buyer at Dymocks Auckland. After a long and rewarding 16 years at Readings in various roles, most recently as Operations Manager, Robbie now heads up the ABA as its newest CEO.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!