Sreedhevi Iyer is the author of Jungle Without Water and Other Stories, which was shortlisted for the Penang Monthly Book Award in 2017. She has also been nominated for a Pushcart Prize in the US. Her work has appeared around the world, including Hotel Amerika, Drunken Boat, The Writer’s Chronicle, The Bellingham Review, Asian American Literary Review, and Ginosko Literary Journal in the US, Two Thirds North in Sweden, Free Word Centre in the UK, and Asia Literary Review in Hong Kong. She has also guest edited Drunken Boat’s Hong Kong Special Folio and special issues of Cha: An Asian Literary Journal.She currently lives in Melbourne.
Connect With Us
- Prize giveaway for ticket purchases made before October 31st
- Submissions now open for the Australian Short Story Festival 2023 Mentorship program
- A Sneak Peek at the 2023 ASSF Program
- Announcing Contributors for Strangely Enough, a 2023 ASSF Anthology!
- Announcing the 2023 AAWP/ASSF Emerging Writers’ Short Story Prize!